Thursday, October 23, 2008

A Snapshot of an ISFJ

A good friend of mine is an ISFJ. I also work with this person on a team which I will not mention to protect the identities of the innocent. (Please don't be offended if you're reading this - You know I love you!) ;-)

Here's an illustration of a recent conversation:

ISFJ: We will no longer be doing X because it didn't work out.

ME: How do you know this?

ISFJ: It was the general consensus.

ME: I see. So the vocal minority got to you again?

ISFJ: It was not just the minority, but I don't want to say too much.

ME: Okay. No problem. Let's make the adjustments.

ISFJ: After next week. We need to finish out the month.

ME: Umm... if it's not working, then why don't we just change it now?

ISFJ: We really should finish out the month, since that was what was decided at the beginning of the month.

ME: ??? I don't get it...

No comments:

Post a Comment