Tuesday, May 5, 2009

What Did I Do?


Wouldn't it be nice if everyone in social situations were required to fill out an evaluation survey before they suddenly stop calling or showing up? For me, it's not so much about the specific people, but knowing the what, why, and how.

EXIT SURVEY
  1. What, if anything, did I/we do or say to upset/offend you?
  2. Why did you choose the exit option instead of speaking up?
  3. How, in your opinion, can I/we prevent upsetting future visitors?
  4. Would you be willing to consider the possibility that you misunderstood the situation, statement, etc.?
  5. What, if any, were some of the positive aspects of your visit?
  6. If you were me, how would you assess the situation?
  7. You may exit now... thank you for visiting and have a nice life!


No comments:

Post a Comment