Thursday, July 24, 2008

MBTI-isms

Ever since I have been studying the MBTI, just about every conversation I have with my 16-year-old daughter involves type watching. Today, we came up with some MBTI-isms:

1. If your results show ESTJ preferences and find yourself rebellious and non-conforming, you should also look at ENTJ.

2. If your results show NT preferences and find yourself overwhelmed by too much studying/learning, you should also look at SP.

3. I's like to finish their statements without interruption; E's like to finish each other's sentences.

4. Both J's and P's can be spontaneous, J's just have a clear direction where their spontaneity will take them.

5. Along that same line, both J's and P's know how to have fun. The only difference is we want to follow the J's. We just like to watch the P's. (oh, wait... I'm a P...)

No comments:

Post a Comment