Wednesday, July 9, 2008

My New Toy

The Flip camera is the best invention of the recent past!! Yay!

Okay... please don't judge my video-making skills...**cringe**... but I'm rather pleased with the way my very first video project turned out. I only learned how to use the Windows Movie Maker two days ago (where have I been?). It's amazingly easy... ergo, my finished project below:

(IN THE PROCESS OF REVISING... I WILL REPOST LATER!!)

One correction... One of the interviewees said I became "certified," which is incorrect. I am a 'qualified' practitioner, but not certified. Semantics, perhaps... but being an ENTP, I have to make sure any and all information I give out is correct to the best of my knowledge. :-)

2 comments:

  1. Wow! I'm impressed! You did a great job on your video, I loved it!

    We're still away, but I got to check my email this evening.

    I've got my "flip" with me, too!

    See you soon!

    Love, your "sister"

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mel!

    Thanks for stopping by, sis! :-) ...and for the encouragement!

    ReplyDelete