Wednesday, September 3, 2008

Too Fast For Ya?

Are my posts being posted too fast? I just have so much to say lately. There's so much that I want to share. I don't even know if anyone got a chance to think about the limerick contest before it got pushed way down on the page by new posts... :-( I guess I will be the only one who enters... *tears*..... *TEARS*..... *TEARS!!*

ENTP limerick:
It's fun to study who's who
To ignorance I say, "Adieu!"
It's the big picture
I don't wanna fracture
Looking for connections is what I do




*sniffle*

3 comments:

  1. Aha! This just gave me an idea for another Bre-Day post!!!! Brilliant!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Maybe you should link to important posts at the top of the sidebar? (Just below the about bit, perhaps). I'm sure one of the blogger widgets would let you do it.

    ReplyDelete