Saturday, August 23, 2008

Astronomy Picture of the Day

I just have to say...

I LOVE the Astronomy Pic of the Day that I added to my sidebar. I don't know... A state of calmness envelopes me when I see a picture of the vastness of the universe. Like, wow... I cannot believe just how insignificant a little tiny life (such as mine) on earth actually is, in the whole scheme of things.

Funny... It now fills me with an overwhelming sense of hope rather than that mind-boggling sense of despair I used to have when I began to think about how so very small we are.

It's a new perspective. Try it. I highly recommend it.

I am alive... we are alive... against unbelievable odds.
That, is the miracle called life.

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I think I'll have to swipe this one. When I first launched my current blog, the background was this one. LOVE it.

    ReplyDelete