Monday, August 11, 2008

Breanne Potter's "You Might Be a..." Series

NEWS FLASH: Breanne has finished her 8-part preference series over at her blog. Yay!!!

She has graciously allowed me to have some input into her recent project from my ENTP perspective. It was soooo much more fun than I had anticipated. I have asked her to be a regular MBTI advisor here on my blog, holding periodic Q&A sessions with questions from my readers. It's just an idea in the works, and I hope it pans out.

So... if you have your very own MBTI question that you always wanted to ask an expert (but didn't know where to find one), save it for an upcoming "Bre-Day," which I hope to have here maybe once a month. Whadaya think?

1 comment:

  1. My very own day?! I'm so excited! I'm making Bre Day a local holiday! If you've got MBTI questions...bring it on!!!

    ReplyDelete