Friday, August 1, 2008

New Direction

I have been doing a lot of thinking about my vision and the direction in which I want to take my new adventure. Everything I have been working toward for the past four years is finally showing signs of life.

It’s time to breathe. It’s time to live. It’s time to give. It’s time to act. It’s time to begin what has been brewing in my mind.

A thought that came to me as I was working on a recent video project was “Everything is connected…”

MBTI is a new passion of mine. I have a very high regard for what it can do as a tool for self-awareness and the awareness of others. However, I don’t want it to become all-consuming, wherein my vision gets blurred.

My number one desire is in bringing people together and sharing more knowledge and understanding. MBTI is a big part, but not all, of what I do. If financial gain comes as a result of it, so be it. If not, my vision will still be intact. I will still be in my corner of the world leaning hard toward the light.

I am taking this blog in a new direction. I suddenly got the idea as I was asking Richard Wade to be a guest author. He said yes! I will be honored for him to stop by whenever he can. I plan on recruiting a few more surprise authors for this blog.

The following is a quick preview of who may be joining us in the future (please say yes, Chuck!):

A friend, Chuck Hillig, from his amazing book, Seeds for the Soul:

"Unless you develop true intimacy with what’s real, then you’ll always be struggling with both your fears and your desires.

But your heart can’t be truly intimate with either fear or desire.

Your heart can only be truly intimate with who you really are."

No comments:

Post a Comment