Wednesday, August 13, 2008

MindBlink Creativity Contest #1

Today is a day of many "firsts," it seems...

I'm happy to announce our first MindBlink Creativity Contest!!! Yay!!!!

The prize for the winner will be a free MBTI Step II assessment + consultation (valued at $75-$100). I don't mind being generous with the prize, as this will help me out greatly with getting my business started.

Our very own resident MBTI Expert, Breanne Potter, will be writing an upcoming post about the benefits of Step II on her blog. Be sure to stay in tune, because the wealth of information you can learn from her is priceless.

Anyway, here's the contest:

I am looking for a tag line for my MindBlink services (MBTI consulting). Here's the logo:


Some words that came to mind are:

Think, perspectives, possibilities, looking into, explore, searching, open mind, personalities, beyond, learning, teaching, building, bridges, lens, type, communicate, understand, illuminate, illumination, reaching out, etc...

Some of my initial ideas are:

  • Looking at type through different lenses
  • Personality types revisited
  • Thinking outside of ME
  • Images of you and me
  • Illumination of you and me
  • Learning to think beyond our types
  • Seeing new perspectives

Submit your ideas, and if yours gets selected, you will receive the MBTI Step II assessment and an interpretive report, along with 1-hr consultation (in person, via telephone, or...dare I say...on-line?) at no charge!! I don't fool around with silly bracelets like some people I know. (Relax, Hemant! I'm just kidding!) ;-)

If you're too shy for the public eye, email your submissions to:
lmckenna[at]mindblink[dot]org

LET YOUR CREATIVE JUICES FLOW!! You can submit more than one. (and tell your friends about the contest)

1 comment: