Thursday, August 7, 2008

Future Leaders of America


I am excited to introduce a team of teen authors who will be hosting "Teen Tuesday" on my blog. I will reserve every Tuesday for them to share their thoughts, opinions, dreams, and plans to shape our tomorrow. They have so much to say on various subjects, including current events, music, arts, literature, and the teen culture. They will also share their creativity and their ability to have fun.

I want them to use this space to be free to be who they are with no reservations or fears. They are the future leaders of America. Feel free to encourage them, ask questions, or even engage them in a healthy debate. Don't be surprised to find that they can out-think you. :-)

I can't wait until Tuesday!!!

Teen authors, Be sure to indicate what your MBTI type is! :-)


(UPDATE: THE TEENS HAVE BEEN MOVED TO THEIR OWN BLOG, MINDBLINK II)

13 comments:

  1. Hey, this is Kasey, I'm just saying hello. I will occasionally be contributing to the blog.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh and I'm an ISFJ that is beginning to become more extroverted.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey- I'm Alex to some, Carlos to others, and I am an ISTP.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I'm Jenny, an INFP, and a blog virgin.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Welcome, Kasey, Carlos, and Jenny!!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi, I'm Haley, an ENFP, and I don't have a picture. I'll get on that.

    ReplyDelete
  7. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  8. I'm leaving for Theater Camp in a few hours so I thought it would be wise to post my Tuesday Perspective (since I will be gone all week).

    If only I was technologically adapt, I could get it so the music could play online for you guys... Oh wellz, you work with what ya got.

    Here It Is: INFP PLAYLIST

    1) Take Me the Way I Am- Ingrid Michaelson
    2) Dancing- Elisa
    3) Every Moment- Joy Williams
    4) Pocket Full of Sunshine- Natasha Bedingfield
    5) It is You (I Have Loved)- Diana Glover
    6) This is My Now- Jordan Sparks
    7) Bleeding Love- Leona Lewis
    8) Only Hope- Mandy Moore
    9) Under My Skin- Alexz Johnson
    10) Rock Your Soul- Elisa
    11) Wild Horses- Natasha Bedingfield

    P.S. The playlist isn't overly-masculine... just a warning.

    Link to the INFP Profile: The music is soft, gentle. It flows steadily with purpose and meaning, emphasizing harmony of different elements and the honesty of the soul's voice.

    Enjoy! I’ll be back at the end of the Week.

    Jenny

    ReplyDelete
  9. Hello- I'm Andrew and I am an ESTJ. I can't wait to contribute to this awesome blog!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Hello, Haley, Jenny, and Andrew! I can't wait for you to post something on Tuesday.

    Jenny, I will copy and paste yours and post it for you.... Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  11. Hello My first is Derek despite my historical pseudonym (which by the way refers to a Roman General that defeated the Samnites at Sentinum, the Gauls at Aquilonia, and Pyrrhus of Epirus at Beneventum) I am an INTJ

    ReplyDelete
  12. Derek,

    Wow! What a name! Welcome! A fellow NT, eh? Can I use MCD or just manius to address you?

    ReplyDelete