Monday, August 4, 2008

Batman Unmasked


Okay. Here's the deal...

I was up at 1:00 am and wanted to finish catching up on some work, so I drank a 5-Hour Energy drink to help me stay alert for another hour or so, thinking nothing of it. And here I am, at 5:00 am, still working my little fingers and not feeling sleepy yet. This is not good... Let this be a warning to you: Do not... I repeat, DO NOT, underestimate the word "5-Hour."

That said, let me just plug the following upcoming show for all the Batman fans out there:

Don't miss the History Channel's Batman Unmasked: The Psychology of the Dark Night on Monday, 8/11/2008, at 9:00am and 3:00pm (EST).

You can find a guest post on The MBTI Blog written by Debra Sanborn.

Note: The image is by the talented Neil Davies from the Single Serving Jack blog. He has a bit of an obsession with the Joker.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Linda, many thanks for the plug! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You're welcome Neil! You know I'm a fan!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Linda, many thanks for the plug from me as well! And, um, lay off the energy drinks?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I so have to catch that documentary! I am obsessed with Batman. The Dark Knight was brilliant. I should know--I've seen it three times in theaters. I'm going to Alexandria soon to see it in IMAX. Can't wait!

    ReplyDelete